40Fingers can be of great service in realising your webshop. Using the OpenStore eCommerce module, we can add a very extensive webshop to your DNN website. Working with you, we can adjust the webshop to suite your needs completely. Your webshop will fit seemlessly into your website, and will be presenting your product exactly how you desire.
Many payment methods are available. PayPal is obviously available by default, but there are several other methods available, so you can accept payments tthrough for example:
- Mastercard, Visa, American Express and other creditcards
- Bancontact (most used payment method in Belgium)
- Sofort banking (used a lot in Geermany)
Some examples of other functions our customers appreciate:
- Stock management
- Flexible configuration of shipment cost
- Integration with PostNL via our own component
- Being able to add custom fields to products
- Flexible filter for webshop visitors
- Clear dashboard for webshop managers
Besides these standard functions, we can extend the webshop with custom solutions. We have, for example, built an import of thousands of products from a previous system, and even straight from an existing website. Or we can call into an administrative system after each cokmpleted order.
We use OpenStore eCommerce as the preferred webshop module, because we found we can completely customise a webshop using that module. OpenStore also is an Open Source project. Stefan Kamphuis of 40Fingers is very familiar with it's code, and has been contributing to the product for years already.