Since about a month I'm having issues on my development machine with my local DotNetNuke installations.
Sometimes pages load so slow in the browser, I get a timeout or the page only loads only half.
Mostly the pages are fine and load normally.
Mostly stopping the page load and reloading helped.
Today I was working on a template for a module and the issue was driving me crazy.
So I spent some time on the issue again.
I finally found the reason for the delays and I'm posting it to prevent others from searching as long as I did.
After I stopped the "Online Shield", the issue was gone.
I upgraded to AVG 9 about a month ago, but I did not see the relation before.
I did not have the issue in AVG 8.
I guess it's time for a new Virus Scanner...